Carapelli – 100% Organic Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1L
- Naturally unfiltered – In the process of creating Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil, we capture light pulp from the olives. This gives the oil a cloudy, rustic appearance and a rich olive sediment at the bottle of the bottle.
- Intense olive taste – Our Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil’s impeccable flavor profile consists of an intense olive flavor with notes of fruit and almond. The striking olive taste finishes with a nutty, peppery and bitter aftertaste. It possesses a vibrant, spicy aroma with a hint of apple.
- Pairs well with strong flavors – The strong, spicy flavor profile of Carapelli Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil makes it an excellent match for strong tasting foods like dark greens, beef and lamb.
- Genuine Mediterranean blend – Our practice of blending extra virgin olive oils ensures a consistent flavor from bottle to bottle. Carapelli’s carefully selected team of experts is renowned for its extensive knowledge of olive varieties and skill in combining these varieties to achieve an impeccable flavor profile.
- Bottled in Florence, Italy – In 1893, Carapelli was founded in Florence, Italy by Cesira Nuti and Costantino Carapelli. The company’s first plant was destroyed in World War Two, but was quickly rebuilt. That plant remains the hub of Carapelli to this day. It is the location of our test kitchen as well as the home of our renowned Italian master blender, Marcelo Scoccia.